(British windscreen wiper)
- A motor-driven device for keeping a windshield clear of rain, typically one with a rubber blade on an arm that moves in an arc.More example sentences
- The only other unpleasant noise entering the cabin was the windscreen wiper motor.
- This woman had a friend hook up a power pack from an electric fence to the windshield wiper.
- There were no long objects inside the car, so in the end I took off one of the windscreen wiper blades, launched myself into the back of the car, grunting and swearing, poking the wiper around until I finally flipped up the lock.
More definitions of windshield wiperDefinition of windshield wiper in:
- The British & World English dictionary