- 1A person who takes part in windsurfing.More example sentences
- ‘I was a keen windsurfer, but Sam took to it like a duck to water,’ said his father, Andrew.
- A former pupil at Colden Common Primary School, Kings' School and Peter Symonds' College, Larry was a keen windsurfer, skateboarder, sailor and kitesurfer.
- Apparently driving a jet ski is not really exciting and some people try to get an extra dose of adrenalin by passing windsurfers, kayaks and swimmers as close as possible.
- 1.1A sailboard.More example sentences
- There's always something to look at: seagulls, pelicans, colorful people in sailboats and on windsurfers, kids playing with dogs, or just the wind in the grass.
- Kayaks, sailboats, and windsurfers are available all day.
- It can fit in the boot of an ordinary car, can be used as a surf board, a rowing dinghy, a windsurfer, a sailing dingy, can be towed behind a power boat or used as a beach boat for children (under supervision, of course) and costs next to nothing.
More definitions of windsurferDefinition of windsurfer in:
- The British & World English dictionary