Definition of windsurfing in English:
The sport or pastime of riding on water on a sailboard.
- With over 20 million windsurfers around the globe, this initiative is targeting windsurfing and related water sports as a tourism attraction.
- As she rattles off a list of pursuits that include snorkeling, kayaking, beach volleyball, scuba diving, windsurfing and water skiing, my anticipation and adrenaline levels skyrocket.
- He loves extreme sports like windsurfing, motor racing and water jet riding.
- Example sentences
- So he decided to windsurf across Bass Strait, non-stop.
- The resort offers ample opportunities to ride horses on the beach, play tennis, windsurf, kayak, dance at the nightclub and enjoy fresh local fish.
- Despite poor sound quality, the waterproof MP120 is ideal for those who want music while they swim, windsurf or jog in the rain.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan