- A bar or small restaurant where wine is the main drink available.More example sentences
- A wine bar, restaurant and retail unit will be incorporated on one or more levels, with the remainder being designated as office accommodation.
- The centre will eventually contain a High Street and Main Square, and a market square with shops, a pub, restaurants, a wine bar and supermarket.
- The buildings are clustered around a courtyard with restaurants, a wine bar, a convenience store and a hair salon.
More definitions of wine barDefinition of wine bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary