- 1A container for chilling a bottle of wine.More example sentences
- I imagine, like me, you've got a Rapid Ice wine cooler in your freezer, waiting for that next bottle of white.
- The ladder leads to the lifeguard chair he uses for a closer view of the wall-mounted television and to an elevated wine cooler placed nearby.
- Instead of a keg I get a boxed wine cooler with a little plastic outlet valve, and Harris and I drink out of paper cups at a picnic table in the park.
- 1.1A bottled drink made from wine, fruit juice, and carbonated water.More example sentences
- After a few minutes he chose a bottle of a generic wine cooler.
- On Hillary's salary a tube of Polo mints once a month and a small bottle of wine cooler is about it.
- If a can of beer, a 5-ounce glass of wine, a wine cooler and a shot of vodka have the same alcohol content, why are they not taxed equally?