Definition of wine cooler in English:
1A container for chilling a bottle of wine.
- I imagine, like me, you've got a Rapid Ice wine cooler in your freezer, waiting for that next bottle of white.
- The ladder leads to the lifeguard chair he uses for a closer view of the wall-mounted television and to an elevated wine cooler placed nearby.
- Instead of a keg I get a boxed wine cooler with a little plastic outlet valve, and Harris and I drink out of paper cups at a picnic table in the park.
1.1A bottled drink made from wine, fruit juice, and carbonated water.
- After a few minutes he chose a bottle of a generic wine cooler.
- On Hillary's salary a tube of Polo mints once a month and a small bottle of wine cooler is about it.
- If a can of beer, a 5-ounce glass of wine, a wine cooler and a shot of vodka have the same alcohol content, why are they not taxed equally?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia