- Financial fraud involving the use of telecommunications or information technology.More example sentences
- If that is a misrepresentation they have committed wire fraud, criminal fraud, and an assortment of other crimes and torts.
- They're charged with conspiracy, computer fraud, wire fraud, and possession of unauthorized access devices.
- He will be sentenced for conspiracy to commit wire fraud, computer fraud, and money laundering, on February 19.
More definitions of wire fraudDefinition of wire fraud in:
- The British & World English dictionary