- Each of the four hindmost molars in humans, which usually appear at about the age of twenty.More example sentences
- A wisdom tooth has been reported facing the second molar, crown to crown.
- People who have problems such as infection, cysts or tumours, tooth decay, or gum disease around a wisdom tooth should think about having it removed.
- Gum disease can affect the first and second molars and the bone surrounding the tooth, as well as the impacted wisdom tooth.
More definitions of wisdom toothDefinition of wisdom tooth in:
- The British & World English dictionary