Definition of wolfsbane in English:
A northern European aconite.
- Genus Aconitum, family Ranunculaceae: several species, in particular the purple-flowered A. lycoctonum
- Monkshood is another name for aconite, aka wolfsbane.
- Ziada distributed the wolfsbane amongst the five, and Elora provided spare pouches for it to be contained in.
- What is the difference, Potter, between monkswood and wolfsbane?
Definition of wolfsbane in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan