- The advocacy of the liberation of women from inequalities and subservient status in relation to men, and from attitudes causing these (now generally replaced by the term feminism).More example sentences
- It was a broadly based movement committed to a programme of social reform, women's liberation, national liberation and parliamentary democracy.
- Lennon's interview with Ali and Blackburn, published in the Red Mole socialist newspaper, touched on racism, women's liberation, revolution, workers' control of industry and socialism.
- International Women's Day is on 8 March - Socialist Worker celebrates the day with some words from women who have led radical movements or fought for women's liberation and socialism
More definitions of women's liberationDefinition of women's liberation in:
- The British & World English dictionary