- see anemone.More example sentences
- The wood anemone, Anemone nemorosa, is not so widely available as the low-growing, daisy-like Anemone blanda which is frequently offered in blue, pink, white and color mixtures.
- Spring flowers which can be spotted in the wood at this time of year include the yellow celandine, marsh marigold and wood anemone (also known as wind flower).
- I followed the road towards Whalley and looked down to the left where flowers such as wood anemone, primrose, wild garlic and bluebell thrive.
More definitions of wood anemoneDefinition of wood anemone in:
- The British & World English dictionary