- less technical term for alexia, or (less accurately) for dyslexia.More example sentences
- The 32-year-old rugby star from Stirling suffered years of misery at school because of dyslexia, or word blindness, which some experts believe affects up to one in six people.
- Dyslexia, word blindness, lacks of concentration and memory - all these improved dramatically.
- Back in Bradford she tutored groups of children after work in a bid to find a ‘cure’ for the word blindness.
More definitions of word blindnessDefinition of word blindness in:
- The British & World English dictionary