- An image composed of words used in a particular text or subject, in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance: Louise generated a word cloud of lyrics from the new albumMore example sentences
- Another exercise devised by Common Core promoters features the Gettysburg Address as a word cloud.
- A word cloud of Monday morning's coverage would include the word "again" in three-foot-high letters.
- You can click on any keyword in the word cloud to get more in-depth reports.
More definitions of word cloudDefinition of word cloud in:
- The British & World English dictionary