- another term for letter-perfect.More example sentences
- He honed scripts until they were word-perfect and thwarted actors’ attempts to ad lib or modify the text.
- He sang his song, accurately, word-perfect, that's all.
- Despite the difficulties of putting a performance together over the festive period, the cast was word-perfect on the first night, their comic timing spot-on and the production pacey.
More definitions of word-perfectDefinition of word-perfect in:
- The British & World English dictionary