- A puzzle consisting of letters arranged in a grid, containing several hidden words written in any direction.More example sentences
- The Radio Lollipop crew is equipped with puzzles, wordsearches, crosswords, a craft trolley and competitions.
- As stated I miss your crossword but your wordsearch puzzle is interesting also and one needs a certain amount of knowledge of the fishing industry and marine matters.
- Hey, you've all seen wordsearches before, right?
More definitions of word searchDefinition of word search in:
- The British & World English dictionary