- Follow or operate within the constraints of (a plan or system): working to tight deadlinesMore example sentences
- She went back to the art a few years ago, however, and now works to commission.
- It works to the highest musical standards and has won acclaim for its performances across a whole range of venues.
- Not that he's looking for excuses, just proof that his specialism works to very fine margins.
More definitions of work toDefinition of work to in:
- The British & World English dictionary