Definition of workbook in English:
1A student’s book containing instruction and exercises relating to a particular subject.
- Konowitz's book could be a workbook for the student and teacher.
- Children of the second-year class (six-year-olds) are expected to carry to school 18 copy books, a mathematics textbook, a reading book, workbooks and their normal writing stationary every day.
- An instructor's guide that included answers to end-of-chapter questions and additional problems, and especially a workbook for students, would make the book even more attractive as a text.
1.1 Computing A single file containing several different types of related information as separate worksheets.
- The example works with Excel, so you need a connection to the application, the workbook, and a worksheet to do anything worthwhile.
- Well, I want know how to link sheets from different workbooks.
- For its part, Microsoft has created an Excel-based workbook for users, for download, to access the data.
Words that rhyme with workbookpicture book • wordbook
Definition of workbook in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.