Definition of workbook in English:
1A student’s book containing instruction and exercises relating to a particular subject.
- Konowitz's book could be a workbook for the student and teacher.
- Children of the second-year class (six-year-olds) are expected to carry to school 18 copy books, a mathematics textbook, a reading book, workbooks and their normal writing stationary every day.
- An instructor's guide that included answers to end-of-chapter questions and additional problems, and especially a workbook for students, would make the book even more attractive as a text.
1.1 Computing A single file containing several different types of related information as separate worksheets.
- The example works with Excel, so you need a connection to the application, the workbook, and a worksheet to do anything worthwhile.
- Well, I want know how to link sheets from different workbooks.
- For its part, Microsoft has created an Excel-based workbook for users, for download, to access the data.
Definition of workbook in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan