- A portable box used for storing or holding tools and materials for activities such as sewing.More example sentences
- The mother, never idle, lays her workbox aside and throws her sewing work over the arm of her chair to listen solicitously as her daughter recites a passage from the Bible.
- Of these, eleven are tea caddies, ranging in width from 6 1/2 to 8 3/4 inches; four are workboxes, and one smaller example is thought to have been for jewelry.
- He remembered Jenny searching her workbox in vain.
More definitions of workboxDefinition of workbox in:
- The British & World English dictionary