Definition of workgroup in English:
1A group within a workforce that normally works together.
- Victims were generally located within the main work group and sometimes identified as ‘stars’ who received the most nominations from fellow team members as preferred people to work with.
- Discursive assessments are a valuable source for supervisors and senior managers to learn ‘what really goes on’ within a work group, a type of information that is not likely to be captured in any kind of documentary assessment.
- When this originates from within the struggling work group, there is often greater commitment to the solution.
1.1 Computing A group that shares data via a local network.
- This will enable rival vendors to develop products that can compete on a level playing field in the work group server operating system market.
- Workers can tap into their e-mail messages, calendar, work group and other software using a Web browser.
- I have a home network running over DSL, and I want to host an FTP server so I can allow archiving and retrieval of files for my work group.
Definition of workgroup in:
- British & World English dictionary