- The capital of a business that is used in its day-to-day trading operations, calculated as the current assets minus the current liabilities.More example sentences
- In the current environment, working capital management may not be top of your agenda but, ideally, it should be.
- These might include funds for acquisitions or simply working capital to carry out day-to-day operations.
- Some businesses irreparably damage their working capital position by extending unrealistic credit to customers.
More definitions of working capitalDefinition of working capital in:
- The British & World English dictionary