- A part of a computer’s memory that is used by a program for the storage of intermediate results or other temporary items.More example sentences
- A working storage array may be built to consolidate the information associated with the plurality of database records.
- The acquired digital images are temporarily stored in working storage until they are utilized or deleted.
- A method and apparatus for encoding and decoding linear block codes while using limited working storage is disclosed.
More definitions of working storageDefinition of working storage in:
- The British & World English dictionary