- An object being worked on with a tool or machine.More example sentences
- Specifically developed for medical device applications, a gun-type drilling machine practically eliminates bore run-out by rotating the tool and the workpiece in opposite directions.
- Intensive vibration can be transmitted to the hands and arms of operators from vibrating tools, vibrating machinery or vibrating workpieces.
- So machine manufacturers are adding rigidity to components such as the workpiece, spindle, and cutting tool.
More definitions of workpieceDefinition of workpiece in:
- The British & World English dictionary