- Denoting a memory or storage device, typically an optical one, on which data, once written, cannot be modified.More example sentences
- Over 20 billion optical discs - including ROM, write-once and rewritable CD and DVD discs - are produced each year, according to the two firms.
- By using removable write-once media, the data protection takes place at the recording structure of the media or in the drive firmware.
- A different, write-once storage location for the database greatly would improve the security of the system as well.
More definitions of write-onceDefinition of write-once in:
- The British & World English dictionary