- A piece of furniture with a surface for writing on and with drawers and other compartments for pens and paper.More example sentences
- There was a piece of paper on her writing desk, and he walked over to see what it was.
- Shapely cabriole legs replaced straight ones on chairs, clocks, and case pieces - armoires, bookcases, and writing desks that were designed as storage.
- The final bedroom on this side of the house is a spacious double with built-in wardrobes and two corner alcoves, one with a wash hand basin, the other with space for a writing desk or display cabinet.
More definitions of writing deskDefinition of writing desk in:
- The British & World English dictionary