- German or Austrian sausage.More example sentences
- German dishes such as sauerkraut, wursts, wiener schnitzel with spatzle, herring and herring salad, cottage cheese, hot soups and hot potato salad, stollen, and my favorite, apple strudel were also served.
- Truth be told, excellent German chefs run superb restaurant kitchens all over the world; nevertheless, think German food, and you think sauerkraut and wurst and schnitzel the size of a catcher's mitt.
- I have no appetite problem at all, in fact, I eat more than usual, any fat and sugar laden bakery is my favorite here, not to mention their curry wurst (curry sausage).
from German Wurst.
More definitions of wurstDefinition of wurst in:
- The British & World English dictionary