- A vertical section of bricks or other masonry that is one unit thick.More example sentences
- Use the same type of masonry units in both exposed wythes of the parapet.
- Horizontal adjustment is provided through the slotted end with wire ties into the wythe of brick.
- Boards are attached to the air barrier on the exterior face of the interior wythe in cold climates.
early 18th century(as with): probably an alteration of width.
More definitions of wytheDefinition of wythe in:
- The British & World English dictionary