- Denoting, relating to, or involving tissues or cells belonging to individuals of different species. Compare with allogeneic.More example sentences
- The rejection of xenogeneic embryo implants involves a complicated immune and endocrine network.
- However, the immunological barrier to xenogeneic grafts is substantially greater than the barrier to human grafts.
- Both chronic VEGFR blockade and xenogeneic EC immunization in rats cause emphysema in rats without apparent damage to other organs.
More definitions of xenogeneicDefinition of xenogeneic in:
- The British & World English dictionary