- 1.1A garden or landscape requiring little or no irrigation.More example sentences
- This plant needs full sun to perform its best and does extremely well in a xeriscape situation.
- Following are a few examples of plants that are appropriate for xeriscape gardens.
- I've been worried about watering the yard, hence the thinking with the xeriscape water conserving native plants.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Landscape (an area) in a style which requires little or no irrigation.More example sentences
- Other clandestine elements include gutters as a rainwater collection system, peel-and-stick solar panels, geothermal heat, a water-evaporation cooling system, and water-wise landscaping known as xeriscaping.
- Rubin also discounts the misconception that low-water-use landscaping, or xeriscaping, resembles a desert.
- Without exception these face the walkways - their front doors and porches open to the walkways, walls are lower in front, and front yards host xeriscaping that integrates seamlessly with the native vegetation of the pedestrian paths.
More definitions of xeriscapeDefinition of xeriscape in:
- The British & World English dictionary