noun (plural yachtswomen)
- A woman who sails yachts.More example sentences
- Other classes are names after Mahatma Gandhi, Emily Pankhurst and yachtswoman Ellen MacArthur.
- The Royal Navy's top admiral has sent a personal message of congratulations to record-breaking yachtswoman Ellen MacArthur.
- Scottish Olympic hopes may be few and far between - in the absence of Doug Walker, the best bet for a medal will probably be yachtswoman Shirley Robertson.
More definitions of yachtswomanDefinition of yachtswoman in:
- The British & World English dictionary