- A Eurasian plant of the daisy family, with feathery leaves and heads of small white, yellow, or pink aromatic flowers. Also called milfoil.
More example sentences
- Achillea millefolium, family Compositae
- Gather early summer flowers like violets, yarrow and red clover to dry for teas and for tincturing.
- These include sweet cicely, beebalm, yarrow, purple coneflowers and others.
- The blue shades of balloon flowers are striking when planted in combination with gold or deep orange cosmos or yarrows.
Old English gearwe; related to Dutch gerwe.
More definitions of yarrowDefinition of yarrow in:
- The British & World English dictionary