(also year's end)
- The end of the fiscal year: we will discuss additional changes at year end [as modifier]: the year-end figures were impressiveMore example sentences
- Up to about 30 years ago there was usually a small surplus in the coffers at the year end.
- Plainly losses of that magnitude took some concealment particularly at the year end.
- Take your year-end numbers and compare them line by line with your business plan.
More definitions of year endDefinition of year end in:
- The British & World English dictionary