- 1An annual publication giving current information and listing events or aspects of the previous year, especially in a particular field: Yearbook of Physical AnthropologyMore example sentences
- I recalled how I had gazed dreamily at his picture in the yearbook in the library at school today.
- It is the first international edition of his annual hockey yearbook series.
- Ask for the private records: the yearbook, the photos, the letters that a source might have.
- 1.1North American A book containing photographs of the senior class in a school or college and details of school activities in the previous year.More example sentences
- In high school, he was editor of the school's literary magazine and the yearbook.
- I learned more about solid page layout in my high school yearbook class than I have since then.
- When they listed his activities next his picture in his senior yearbook, the font was made smaller to fit all of it.
More definitions of yearbookDefinition of yearbook in:
- The British & World English dictionary