Definition of yellow-belly in English:
- Of course, that don't mean having a revolution every day like them yellow-bellies and Bolsheviki, or every time some job-holder does something he ain't got no business to do.
- And the fact that Stevie can sign, seal, and deliver on the Lakers front court to the tune of a triple-double does not bode well for the yellow-bellies.
- Forget the yellow-bellies; the overcrowded prisons offer myriad low cost Rambo wannabes.
2Any of various animals with yellow underparts.
- The Yellow-bellied Flycatcher (E. flaviventris) has the most colorful belly of the eastern group, but don't be mislead; an empid with a yellow belly is not necessarily a yellow-belly.
- It's amazing how fast you can fin when a yellow-belly sea snake is chasing your tail!
Words that rhyme with yellow-bellyunderbelly
Definition of yellow-belly in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan