- A tropical viral disease affecting the liver and kidneys, causing fever and jaundice and often fatal. It is transmitted by mosquitoes.More example sentences
- Famous members of this family cause dengue fever, yellow fever and Japanese encephalitis.
- From dengue fever to malaria to yellow fever, this insect spreads more human illnesses than any other.
- Also, you have to look into diseases like malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever, and typhoid.
More definitions of yellow feverDefinition of yellow fever in:
- The British & World English dictionary