(also yellow pages)
plural noun( trademark in the UK and South Africa)
1A telephone directory, or a section of one, printed on yellow paper and listing businesses and other organizations according to the goods or services they offer.
- Do they want work or do they have their names and addresses printed in Yellow Pages for fun?
- The Yellow Pages are full of listings for general building contractors.
- RR Donnelley continues to print Yellow Pages and Business Pages for Yell.
1.1A business directory accessed through the Internet.
- It lays out the structure of an Internet-based Yellow Pages where an application can find other service providers.
- Using the Yellow Pages online, you can find almost any product sold in Singapore, and sometimes you can order it on-line as well.
- Making matters even worse, regional telephone companies decided to compete for Internet Yellow Pages contracts.
Definition of Yellow Pages in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.