- 1A man who is not far advanced in life; a boy.More example sentences
- All those girls are doing better at school than young men.
- Tony Sewell takes as his primary area of concern the issues facing black schoolboys and young men.
- Self-harm is more common amongst girls and young women than amongst boys and young men.
- 1.1A form of address used by an adult to a boy, often in anger: don’t waste my time, young manMore example sentences
- One thing's for sure, young man, she certainly could talk her way into your wallet.
More definitions of young manDefinition of young man in:
- The British & World English dictionary