- 1A large log traditionally burned in the fireplace on Christmas Eve.More example sentences
- The hall was stiflingly hot, and as we entered I saw why: directly across from the entrance, flames curled around a massive yule log set in a hearth large enough to hold a small crowd.
- A yule log has traditionally been used to start the fire for the following year.
- The evergreen and the yule log originated from the Norsemen.
- 1.1A log-shaped chocolate cake eaten at Christmas.More example sentences
- Each guild must enter a Christmas table centre, homemade Christmas card, Christmas tea cosy and chocolate yule log.
- The winners of the monthly competition for the best homemade yule log was Doreen Mulhall.
More definitions of yule logDefinition of yule log in:
- The British & World English dictionary