- another term for dideoxycytidine.More example sentences
- The drug is indicated for use in patients unresponsive to or intolerant of zidovudine, zalcitabine, or didanosine.
- The combination of zalcitabine and didanosine or stavudine is not recommended because of overlapping toxicities.
- These antiretroviral drugs include zidovudine, zalcitabine and fialuridine.
1990s: from zal- (of unknown origin) + -citabine apparently formed by arbitrary alteration of cytidine.
More definitions of zalcitabineDefinition of zalcitabine in:
- The British & World English dictionary