- 1A remote control for a television, video, or other piece of electronic equipment.More example sentences
- A remote zapper for the central locking would also be welcome.
- If you cannot make it to the National Arena get that zapper ready for the televised action which is sure to have you sitting on the edge of your seat.
- Lesson One in this world is that the customer, with his finger on the zapper, the mouse, or the remote, wields control as never before.
- 2North American An electronic device used for killing insects: a bug zapperMore example sentences
- Electric bug zappers kill more beneficial insects than mosquitoes.
- Research shows that bug zappers kill plenty of insects, such as June bugs and moths, but not many mosquitoes.
- It is unfortunate that gadgets such as zappers, ultrasound devices, citronella and other ‘natural ‘repellents don't work.
More definitions of zapperDefinition of zapper in:
- The British & World English dictionary