adjective (zappier, zappiest)• informal
- Lively; energetic: a zappy musical tapestryMore example sentences
- We are trying to reach people through innovative approaches, like the MTV culture, using zappy, cool music.
- The latest mobile phones promise the world at your fingertips, but Stewart Mitchell finds that zappy new services are proving a damp squib
- Most of this alarmingly well-produced record is mindless but zappy pop, lacking anything to attract a mature audience.
More definitions of zappyDefinition of zappy in:
- The British & World English dictionary