- 1Take aim with a gun or missile: jet fighters zeroed in on the rebel positionsMore example sentences
- Whatever may be the movement of the target in the sea, the missile will zero in on it.
- 1.1Focus one’s attention: they zeroed in on the clues he gave away aboutMore example sentences
- He's zeroed in on the recent scholarly attention Ben Franklin has been enjoying and yoked that with the equally topical subject of academic plagiarism.
- It zeroed in on these youngsters in each districts, trained them and affiliated them to the Kudumbasree mission.
- To gain wisdom from life experiences, youngsters ought to receive training on zeroing in on their inherent talents.
More definitions of zero inDefinition of zero in in:
- The British & World English dictionary