(in full zinc oxide ointment)
- Ointment containing zinc oxide, used for various skin conditions.More example sentences
- Applying copious amounts of polymyxin B-bacitracin zinc ointment over several days should emulsify and remove residual tar.
- Using a cotton swab, apply a few drops of vitamin E from a capsule or a dab of zinc ointment inside the tip of your nose every night before bed until your nosebleeds stop.
- In winter, zinc ointment protects skiers the sun and from its often intense reflection off the snow.
More definitions of zinc ointmentDefinition of zinc ointment in:
- The British & World English dictionary