Definition of zine in English:
1A magazine, especially a fanzine.
- She dabbled in the visual arts, published an idiosyncratic zine called What Are You Dealing With?
- I publish my own zine attacking the media monopoly, and I also write for the National Post.
- Scum Magazine was started in 1995 as a small underground print zine.
- Workers Online, a weekly online zine, has established itself as the most popular political website in the country.
- Underground zines are popping up all over to spread information not found on Fox News Channel.
- Zine creators post when they have a new issue available, providing cost and contact information.
Definition of zine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan