- 1A magazine, especially a fanzine.More example sentences
- She dabbled in the visual arts, published an idiosyncratic zine called What Are You Dealing With?
- I publish my own zine attacking the media monopoly, and I also write for the National Post.
- Scum Magazine was started in 1995 as a small underground print zine.
- 1.1A webzine.More example sentences
- Workers Online, a weekly online zine, has established itself as the most popular political website in the country.
- Underground zines are popping up all over to spread information not found on Fox News Channel.
- Zine creators post when they have a new issue available, providing cost and contact information.
More definitions of zineDefinition of zine in:
- The British & World English dictionary