adjective[attributive] chiefly British
- (Of a garment, pocket, bag, etc.) able to be fastened with a zipper: a white zip-up jacketMore example sentences
- While the concept of a cardigan isn't all that hip, this zip-up sweater's high collar and corduroy detailing on the front pocket give it an updated appeal.
- He was wearing a gray zip-up sweater jacket with a hood.
- He was wearing a blue baseball cap and a blue zip-up jacket with blue jeans.
More definitions of zip-upDefinition of zip-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary