- A pimple on the skin.More example sentences
- Where were the black rimmed glasses, the transparently white skin, the insufferable rash of zits that should be covering his face?
- One unwashed individual came out with a rash of zits.
- I look at the photo of me at sixteen with dyed black hair and a zit on my chin and think, ‘why did they let me out in public?’
1960s: of unknown origin; apparently originally American teenagers' slang.
More definitions of zitDefinition of zit in:
- The British & World English dictionary