- The bone that forms the prominent part of the cheek and the outer side of the eye socket.More example sentences
- An enlarged hamulus may articulate with the maxillary process of the zygomatic bone.
- The most effective but extremely painful procedure is said to be facial bone contouring, which literally sculpts and trims the zygomatic bone to create a thinner face.
- The infraorbital canal may be shifted laterally as far as the suture between the maxilla and zygomatic bones.
More definitions of zygomatic boneDefinition of zygomatic bone in:
- The British & World English dictionary