preposition , conjunction , & verb
- non-standard contraction of except used in representing speech. everyone else had visitors—'cept for CaptainMore example sentences
- But there's still a war to fight, both literally and figuratively, and ain't no one else fightin' it 'cept us.
- I think the main Support/Guidance & Quick Help forum would have been the place for this rather than the vector forum...after all who comes in here 'cept us.
- There is no one here 'cept us chickens.
More definitions of 'ceptDefinition of 'cept in:
- The US English dictionary