nounUS • informal
- short for pizza. the mushroom 'za was amazingMore example sentences
- On a nondescript corner of Midwood, Domenico has been handmaking the same Neapolitan-style 'za for 48 years.
- Man could I go for a mess of wings, some za and a couple of pitchers.
- If this sounds like it might be an hour-long commercial for the uniform-quality 'za you only order because the phone-number is easy to remember, you're correct.
More definitions of 'zaDefinition of 'za in:
- The US English dictionary