Definition of A-list in English:
A real or imaginary list of the most (or second most) celebrated or sought-after individuals, especially in show business: [as modifier]: an A-list celebrity
More example sentences
- Because why on earth would the A-list be an imaginary list?
- As the movie moves into its second hour, and stresses the pathetic existence of the B-list celebrity, it grows glum and loses much of the sly wit that made it so enjoyable in the first half.
- Now, it is Amanda who can command the big paychecks, and her husband who has been consigned as a B-list star to reality TV.
A-lister (or B-lister) noun
- Example sentences
- With the priciest product at just 5.99, you don't have to earn a celebrity salary to look like an A-lister this summer.
- Let's say you are an A-lister, closer to the B-list border.
- She is another A-Lister who dared to put scissors to their locks of hair.
Definition of A-list in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan