- 1A standard European size of paper, 420 × 297 mm: [as modifier]: A3 postersMore example sentences
- Attached to the piece was a sheet of A3 paper folded in half so as to resemble an open magazine.
- The leaflets, A3 in size, were handed over to the council.
- The farmers' market takes place every fortnight and Mrs Lupton said they have put up yellow A3 posters for the last year.
- 1.1A3 paper: a prospectus printed on A3More example sentences
- The 250MHz processor and standard 32MB allows the 8150 to rip through even complex graphics jobs and it can print up to 1,200x1,200 dots per inch on A3 or A4.
- I hadn't yet worked out that you can fold A3 in half and make it into double the amount of A4.
More definitions of A3Definition of A3 in:
- The US English dictionary