- An animal of a Scottish breed of hornless black beef cattle.More example sentences
- The test identifies whether meat is pure Aberdeen Angus, from an animal sired by an Aberdeen Angus bull, or another breed.
- Two bulls and one heifer, of an Aberdeen Angus cross breed, were delivered this week.
- The founder of the distillery, contracted to sell, to a banker, an Aberdeen Angus cow whom both parties believed to be infertile.
More definitions of Aberdeen AngusDefinition of Aberdeen Angus in:
- The US English dictionary